Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Weight Loss for College Students

Hi, I’m a 21 year old going into her senior year in college. I currently weigh 165 and really want to get into a healthy weight range. I have been on the bigger side my entire life, but though out college I have realized how miserable, unhappy, unfit I am and want to change that. I have felt way too uncomfortable in my own body to continue to allow myself to feel this way. It is crazy how you just become complacent at some point and people’s words don’t affect you after some time. My family has always told me to lose weight and the constant nagging goes in one ear and out the other, but now I know I have to do this for myself. I have been doing intermittent fasting for 5 weeks now and that has definitely helped and I have also cut down my calories quite a bit, but how can I make this change last long term? To all my college people out there, what works for you? Especially right now when you’re stuck at home. During the school year I find myself getting more hungry or stress eating, but still haven’t found a way around that. My biggest fear is losing weight now, but gaining it back once classes start up again in the Fall. Any tips would be appreciated please! I am trying to go down to 130-135 pounds. I am currently on a 1200 calorie diet/deficit, but I don’t see myself being able to do this long term. The last few days I’ve felt very shaky and cold. Do I need to up my protein intake? I’m also not working out right now since gyms are closed and I dread at home work outs. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!

submitted by /u/simplys96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33xRrF1

No comments:

Post a Comment