Tuesday, August 25, 2020

In a calorie deficit but eating like shit....

Hi all, been a lurker on here for a while and finally have taken the action to lose the weight - so thank you!!

How much will bad diet (but still on a cal deficit) hinder my weight loss progress? I’m 22F 5’7 300lbs and have been attending a personal trainer 3x a week, and doing CICO for 2.5 weeks now. I’m aiming on average for a 1200-1300 calorie intake, and initially felt like i wasn’t seeing progress but have heard that in the beginning of a new exercise routine you usually retain water weight for the first few weeks....?

Anyway, I have settled into my calorie intake but am still eating some shit things (example day below) - how much will this hinder my weight loss progress?

Breakfast - none

Lunch - baked wholemeal pitta ‘pizza’ with a homemade tomato sauce, mozza balls, basil

Dinner - small amount of bolognese, ‘barenaked’ noodles (15 cals per portion), boiled brocolli

Supper - boiled egg on bread with plant-based ‘butter’

Snacks - crisps, banana, protein chocolate bite things

Drinks - Coke Zero, peppermint tea, coffee with almond milk and sweeteners

Cal intake - 1104 (if anyone thinks this may be incorrect do let me know!)

Bottom line: I love carbs more than life itself and know if I cut them out I’ll revert to old habits... advice/tips/literally anything welcomeđź’•

submitted by /u/SnooBananas9668
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hvWWIo

No comments:

Post a Comment