Saturday, August 1, 2020

In need of advice: weight loss plateau

Hi there. I am a 5’l” 20 year old woman who is around 155 lbs which puts me just under the obese category. My weight has fluctuated all my life but have mostly been on the heavier side. I do 20-30 minute HIIT workouts every day but am cutting this down due to injuries and muscle fatigue. I restrict calories to 1600 per day maximum but am not seeing much change in weight and as soon as I go over my limit I gain weight. I need advice on how to shift this fat and reach my goal weight of 112 lbs. I know this is achievable since I’ve been this weight before but this was due to basically starving myself and I don’t want to go down that route again. Any advice is very much appreciated!!

submitted by /u/Cla1re23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jXE1rI

No comments:

Post a Comment