Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day1, it has to work this time.

So, new on reddit and here’s the story. Earlier this year I started a weight loss campaign based on walking and sub 1k calories a day, some working out in the woods. It worked like a charm and I went from 130kg to 110. This is where it all gets tricky. I don’t have all that much support around me and I’m struggling with depression. When those periods hit me, I surrender and lie down. Now it’s been 2 months and I’ve gained 5kgs which in itself boosts my depressive surrendering attitude. Now I need YOUR help. I need tips for short term results to keep me motivated. If i can reach 100kgs asap that would help me stay motivated. I’m willing to try exactly anything (including illegal methods) Iddno somehow I kinda think involving strangers on the internet would help me stay motivated. Much love! 115kg 179cm Sorry for wall of text, much love !

submitted by /u/Therealmayfield
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30iZhAz

No comments:

Post a Comment