Sunday, August 16, 2020

Is it normal to feel worse after losing weight?

I just hit a huge milestone last week. 100lbs lost over the last few years. I’m arguably the healthiest I’ve been (and definitely the smallest) since high school 15 years ago. All this, and yet earlier today I was doing yoga and all I could focus on was my excess skin. Not just like a little bit of loose flab but rather my stomach looking like I have udders when I’m on all fours. My boobs are concave on the sides and I’ve lost 2 cups in my weight loss journey. I’m so disappointed and deeply confused living in this new body.

I look at photos and I’m proud of how far I’ve come, but I also knew how to dress my “before” body, how to flatter it. I never felt good in my skin when I was heavy, but I don’t know how to work with this new one. It doesn’t feel like me.

Can anyone else relate to this? I’m really struggling and wonder if this will get better or worse the more weight I lose. I also can’t afford skin removal surgery due to being unemployed during COVID so that’s not really an option I can look into.

Please help. 😕

submitted by /u/vanillawafercaper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g3IhTx

No comments:

Post a Comment