Monday, August 3, 2020

Learning to listen to my body

Hello, everyone! I am having some thoughts about a slight increase in calorie intake and I would really appreciate some advice.

I've been taking care of my nutrition and exercising since May 11th and now, almost 3 months later, I'm 14 kg lighter, so I'm super happy.

I have been gradually increasing my physical activity each week, all within careful and well-thought-of programs, and up to now I've been happily eating 1200 calories per day.

However, this last week I have unintentionally been eating more calories, around 1300. I know I'm still on a calorie deficit, so whereas I'm not stressing over weight loss, I have been thinking whether my body has been asking for a little larger ration at lunch and dinner because of the increase in physical activity or because I am falling back to old bad habits. In fact, one of my goals connected with weightloss is teaching my brain how much is enough and to train myself to know my own body; I have always struggled with knowing when to stop eating... So that's precisely why I'm having these doubts.

I would very much like to read your own thoughts on this issue, and if you have any piece of advice I'd be really grateful.

Have a good week!

submitted by /u/BuffoonPrincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k31Jml

No comments:

Post a Comment