Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Lost weight, now trying to maintain it.

I'm coming off of the back of significant weight loss and a fairly restrictive diet for about 4/5 months and right now I am eating about 1850 calories a day

So through the use of online calculators I've found that for my weight, height, age and activity level my maintenance calorific intake is about 2300 calories. This supposedly puts me firmly in a calorie deficit yet I am not losing weight and in fact if anything I think I might be gaining some fat. Can anyone explain this to me?

Can I eat 2300 calories and not gain weight, because I feel as though if I did I would definitely gain more weight.

Any help is appreciated :)

submitted by /u/PopeBenedictXV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3geFZ3K

No comments:

Post a Comment