Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I can't get myself to start all over and do this again. Why?

I'm almost 50 years old. I've been dieting, going on exercise programs, losing weight and gaining it back all my life. I was a very chubby little girl and teen, so it started at a very early age.

Today I was going to start again. I've been walking and tracking my kilometers on a game app and I've paid attention to cooking healthier meals. I made some delicious baked spinach chicken last night with rice as a side dish. I was going to skip the rice and let my family have that, but I caved in and had about 3/4 cups of rice!

And then today was 'do over day.' I was going to not eat breakfast until 9 am, as part of IF. By 9 am I was hungry and so had a bigger bowl of cereal than I should have. I know I should give up cereal but in the past, I've always been able to lose weight and still have a carb breakfast as long as I limited portions later in the day. Then for lunch, my husband and daughter wanted to go to our favorite sandwich shop. And I had a sandwich with them. A smaller sandwich but still with white bread and mayo.

So again, my day was ruined. And a half hour ago I ate the last Drumstick chocolate mint ice cream cone in the freezer.

I hate this, I hate myself. I'm up to a size 16. I been about a 12, sometimes 14 in my 20's and 30's. But ever since I hit about 42 years old, weight loss has become impossible. I have lost weight twice in my 40's but I remember being very hungry and nibbling on cheese while tracking those bites in WW points. I just don't know if I can regain the strength (no pun intended!)

submitted by /u/candlelightandcocoa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/326S2ex

No comments:

Post a Comment