Wednesday, August 19, 2020

How to build a positive relationship with food, exercise and body image after regaining weight?

I’ve done CICO before and I managed to lose about 36lbs last year because of it. However, when COVID hit, uni and gyms closed, all the motivation for health and fitness seemed to slowly die. I have gained ~10lbs in the last 5 months due to binging and restricting. It isn’t much but I definitely feel it everywhere. I managed to go 28 days without binging but I’m so tempted to do long fasts/fad diets to fix the 10lbs gain but I know if I do I’ll end up binging non-stop. How can I build a positive and more forgiving relationship with myself in order to get reach my goals? What resources would you recommend to help me cope with such emotions?

Note: My biggest motivation for weight loss is to do cosplay, ballet and run a full marathon.

submitted by /u/PunpunGetsBetter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aE9OK9

No comments:

Post a Comment