Monday, August 17, 2020

My sister is taking Adipex for weight loss. She's become really aggressive and not like herself

I'm worried about my sister and wanted to get some insight here.

My sister is morbidly obese and 33 years old. She has an every day exercise routine and diet that is working great. Unfortunately, she's also gone on adipex drug.

It's making her behave in a crazy way. She got into an argument with me when we went on vacation together and started kicking the luggage in a rage. This is something she would never do. She makes jokes about wanting to kill people and burn their houses down. She says these are 100% jokes but it's weird coming from her. She's been calling me ugly, stupid, and whore directly to my face, unprovoked. I told her to stop and she called me too sensitive and claims she has to walk on eggshells around me.

No. She's just acting like a completely different person and it's awful.

I wish she would continue with her exercise plan and diet without the pills. They make her act wacko.

I've told her this and she laughs and agrees they make her more angry. This is serious though.

submitted by /u/Kase27034
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3autTT7

No comments:

Post a Comment