Friday, August 7, 2020

Need advice bad

Hi I’m a 6’3 male and 19 years of age, theses past few months I have been grinding my butt off, I’ve been working out 5 days week for almost 6 months now, I went from 210 to 163 at my lowest, with the first few months of 2020 I would weight train, but due to recent events I had to build myself a pull up bar and have been working on that almost everyday (while doing other body weight stuff like push ups and dips) and as of recently I’ve been adding cardio to my workout, about a mile everyday.

While at 165 (6’3 m) I noticed that my stubborn fat was still very much there, as I was taking in less than 1500 calories a day at the start of my weight loss Journey, I started to ask myself if I should now be focusing on gaining muscle by having a higher caloric intake, after a month and some change of clean bulking I’m at 168 and have seen some results.

As I was going through my phone and doing research I found this r/ and would love for my question. I’m very worried that if I stick with this plan of taking in more calories my stubborn fat will be more profound at the end of my clean bulk, is that something to be worried about even though I have a low amount of muscle?

Any advice or comments??

submitted by /u/idkyouuu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XEWXBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment