Friday, August 7, 2020

Just a tad confused

Hey fellas, so to keep it short, I'm starting the weight loss journey (202 CW, 150 GW, 5'9" M) and I've been meticulously planning out the process. Somehow knowing the numbers helps me stay motivated, but I've been a tad confused on how calories and pound loss works. So everything I've seen says that I should cut 3500 calories each week and I could expect to lose 1 pound a week. So theoretically 7000 calories a week or 1000 calories a day will drop 2 pounds a week.

But then what should I subtract the 1000 calories from? Should it be my TDEE? I'm at 2300 cal for maintenance, so I should be eating 1300 calories a day to drop the 2 pounds?

And, if I do follow that can weight loss truly be expected at the predicted rate?

submitted by /u/justsillythoughts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3knnjCn

No comments:

Post a Comment