Friday, August 7, 2020

Someone finally noticed and asked If I was losing weight! SW 220 CW 200 GW 140

The last month and a half has been crazy. Ive been exercising and eating healthy since June 21st. Every week I saw weight loss on the scale but didnt feel much difference. I started getting pretty demotivated then I had a very close family member pass away two weeks ago. I tried staying under 1400 calories but the exercising stopped since the funeral. I’ve been trying to get back into my routine again but I haven’t been able to so I’ve been avoiding the scale. This morning, I mustered up the courage to step on the scale and to my surprise, I still managed to lose two pounds in the last two weeks. I then had a coworker ask me if I’ve been losing weight. He said he noticed last week but didn’t want to say anything. My mother in law also said last weekend that she noticed I was losing weight. I wasn’t really excited by it because it’s the same as when my husband says it. They know im trying to lose weight so in my head, they’re just saying it to make me feel good but when someone who didn’t know I was trying to lose weight says something, It means a little more. That was the kick in the ass I needed to get motivated again!

submitted by /u/Suziebutt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fFt4I2

No comments:

Post a Comment