Saturday, August 8, 2020

Trouble progressing

So my weight loss journey started about a week ago, largely due to the overwhelming support on my first post - thanks people here at r/loseit. I’m hitting a couple of road blocks at the moment and I figured I would ask here. So the first problem I faced was when I tried to give up sugar for a day. I was sure to eat everything else, toast, meats, and a salad to take things slow, but during my Chinese studies my arms and hands started to shake uncontrollably and my vision was slightly off. I got an orange and my body slowly went back to normal, but that state is kind of worrying to me. My second disruption is even starting the physical side of things. I can’t seem to even get myself to take a walk, and I think I beat myself up over it, which doesn’t help. I’ve also been struggling with swinging motivation throughout my day. Does anyone have some solutions to one or more of these problems?

Thanks

submitted by /u/falconbeast6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30BEvMA

No comments:

Post a Comment