Thursday, August 13, 2020

Negative comments after weight Loss

Sorry, I’m reposting this because of typing error.

I’m mostly overweight all my adult life ( 5’1 F, SW 68kg , CW 53.5 )never been in a healthy weight since high school. But something click within me during the qurantine period. I started CICO and IF from March 2020 until now. After the quarantine was lifted and we’re allowed to travel. My friends and I have a get together. I was excited to meet them and show my new progress (because I never posted my weight loss journey or even hinted that I’m trying to loss weight). I’m expecting alots of positivity and to support in my efforts to be healthy. But instead I was greeted with alot of negative comments like, you look older, you looked like you been sick and worst comment was I looked better before.
I went home and cried myself to sleep. Sorry for incorrect grammar and spelling.

submitted by /u/userid404
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kDdwZ7

No comments:

Post a Comment