Friday, August 14, 2020

New scale leads to NSV

I bought a fancy new scale that measures body fat and is more accurate to the .2 lb rather than the cheap scale I had that measured to the .5lb and nothing else. I was treating myself to this upgrade for almost reaching my half way mark (SW 200, GW 150, CW174). Stepped on and i went from 177 on my old scale to 174 on the new one. I tested them both with a 20lb bag of flour and they both came in at the same weight. This made me question everything and got me looking for other 'proof' of my weight loss as I couldn't trust the scales. Old jeans that I grew too big to wear, now too small, my belt: I now measure 5 inches smaller than the hole I used to use. Bras no longer fit right, too big. Honestly I didn't notice. With COVID I have been wearing stretchy pants and workout tops every day working from home. But today I appreciated that the cute work out tops I bought are no longer stretched over me, they actually look cute. I'm only 3 months in, I hope to reach my goal by Christmas, which should be a fun test! I lost a lot of weight a bunch of years ago but didn't look how I thought I would so I went right back to old habits and now I look at this pictures and think I was crazy not to see the change. I just didn't look like my super thin sister who wasn't 'blessed' with my hips, curves, or chest. This time I'm taking it slow and appreciating the little things so I can keep it up.

submitted by /u/elbowsandcoathangers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kJ1Rb7

No comments:

Post a Comment