Thursday, August 13, 2020

Does this metabolism theory make sense ?

So I lost around 60 pounds last summer and today I’m fat as shit again. I lost the weight by eating 1300 calories a day or less. I was 16 years old and 6’0.

I think I remember reading somewhere that I can mess up my metabolism and make it easier for me to gain weight again and harder to lose

Because I lowered my metabolism because my body went into starvation mode so if I try to diet on 1,300 calories again it won’t do anything because my body got used to it so I have to eat even less to have like half the result of the original weight loss

I really wonder because I’ve been trying to lose weight and can’t lose anything at all

submitted by /u/restistancewater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fh1ap6

No comments:

Post a Comment