Friday, August 21, 2020

Question about b00bs!!!! For women who’ve lost weight in their 20s and 30s!! :)

Hello! I have lost a bit of weight this summer and have a ways to go and have a question about weight loss in the chest area.

My chest holds my weight when I gain and so as a result the twins have stretched out even when other areas haven’t... I’m 26 and wondering if anyone who’s had a similar experience and lost weight—what happened to your ta tas??!! Did they perk back up?? Or are they droopy sad ladies forever :/

Thanks xx

The bot says there isn’t enough content in my post! Here’s a story of my day! Feel free to stop reading!

Today I woke up, brushed my teeth, drank some tea, went for a stroll, had some eggs and then did my school reading. I read for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Then I went for another very short walk to clear my head. Then I drank some more tea and I had late lunch. I watched a movie with a friend and then I did an assignment before dinner. I’m on the couch, with reddit. The end.

submitted by /u/ayounggrasshopper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34lPH2b

No comments:

Post a Comment