Saturday, August 22, 2020

Caloric breakup?

I don’t know how else to title this question. So I’m looking to lose quite a bit of weight. I’m really counting calories and staying underneath my goal. If I remember correctly, a daily intake of 2000 will maintain weight and a deficit of 500 will cause weight loss.

What I’ve been doing over the last week has really been limiting my breakfast (cup of honeydew melon and cup of watermelon ~ 130 calories) and lunch (spinach salad, grapes, carrots, cucumbers, sesame sticks, edamame, chickpeas, pure balsamic vinegar, baked pita strips ~ 300 calories), but then I have a larger dinner.

My dinner tonight was about 900 calories (marinated teriyaki tempeh, carrots, zucchini, broccoli, onions, rice noodles, stir fry sauce - all no oil).

I guess my question is, is it better to take a more egalitarian approach to the caloric breakup? Or is it okay that I save most of my calories for one meal - keeping in mind that losing weight and not maintaining is the goal?

submitted by /u/Nam3Tak3n33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E6rOkz

No comments:

Post a Comment