Saturday, August 22, 2020

Why does this suck so much?? (Rant)

I'm sorry, but I need to let off steam to people who get it. My family and friends haven't had to lose as much weight as I have/want to, and I don't know to turn to at this point, so. Void screaming. Let me start off by giving a little background. About 4 years ago, I was in a huge depression spiral. I've never been a small guy, but I gained almost 200 lbs in the span of two years. I've been losing weight for about a year now. I've gone from a little over 550 to 481, and I'm really proud of that. I drink plenty of water, and limit myself with sugary drinks. I'm eating lots of veggies, cut out most of the dairy I used to eat, and am limiting my red meat intake. I track my calories and eat a healthy amount for gradual weight loss (about 3000 per day at this point). My job has me up and moving around for 4-6 hours a day. But it hurts. My body just hurts. All the time. My legs swell. My feet are basically mid-cramp all day. It makes me just want to give up and accept my demise. I've tried to google ways to help with the pain, but everything comes back to "just lose some weight, dude", and it's frustrating. On top of all of this, I'm plateauing! I've been stuck between 490 and 480 for TWO MONTHS. I'm already eating about 300 less calories than my tracker recommends, and I'm not gonna starve myself. I just don't get why this is so hard. If anyone has tips on reducing pain and swelling while losing weight, I'm all ears. And if you read this far, I appreciate you. I hope all of your journeys are healthy, happy, and just for you. We got this.

submitted by /u/SanagiSenpai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31hxfWk

No comments:

Post a Comment