Friday, August 7, 2020

Starting my weight loss journey! (Again :/ )

So,I’ve been trying to lose weight for the longest time but it never really worked long term,mainly because I either went back to my old ways or didn’t even have a specific goal in mind (other then to just lose weight) I looked at the mirror a week ago and realized that I’m really not happy with my body. I’ve lost 15pounds last year and weighed 103 pounds (I’m 16yo and 4’11)that was the happiest I’ve been with my body. Now I weigh 110 pounds (better than before quarantine) but I’m not happy at all with it. School is starting on August 30th and I want to look and feel good by then. I want to go to the gym but I don’t have the finances so I downloaded a fitness app with a personalized meal and workout plan,and intermittent fasting too. If I do it right I’ll reach my goal by sep4(my bday!) This time I’m not going to give up! I’m posting this here so I have more motivation and accountability to keep going. Sorry for the weird formatting! I wrote this on my iPhone and with no planning,but wish me luck!

submitted by /u/dumb-hippo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PzikAa

No comments:

Post a Comment