Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Support for post weight loss?

So I'm not 100% done with my weight loss but I'm really close. I've lost over 125 lbs and I have posted here before about being a bit disturbed by it. None of that has gone away and although I love being healthier and my life has improved dramatically, in order to lose the weight I had to change my entire lifestyle and often times I just don't feel like the same person at all. I don't feel like I can talk about it with my friends or family because none of them seem to understand what I'm talking about or why I'm so distressed.

Besides therapy (my insurance only covers 6 sessions and it's not really financially feasible for me) what avenues of support have those of you who have lost a substantial amount of weight found to cope? I journal a lot but I feel like I need something more. Maybe peer support. Suggestions welcome.

submitted by /u/elleestpartie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34y6YFo

No comments:

Post a Comment