Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tell me tips for staying on track and motivated! I seem to have no sticking power at all :(

So about a month ago I was all motivated, doing CICO and saw a loss of 5lb in one week. I was on the weight loss train and determined to lose this stone I’ve gained in lockdown, plus the rest that’s crept on. In all I’ve got about three stone to lose. But AGAIN, I’ve just lost my motivation! And it’s not like it was even a conscious thing, I just slid back into bad routines and lost it. I went back to work after furlough and life just took over. No more time for walks and calorie counting just went out the window. It doesn’t help that my job involves food prep so there’s a lot of scope for nibbling. So tl:dr, I love to hear how you stick to your weight loss plan, how you’ve integrated exercise into your every day life, how you kept it off and how you’ve got yourself back on the weight loss wagon. What little psychology tricks you use and anything that made you ‘click’ into the right mindset.

Edited to add: I’m not interested in any fad diets etc, I’m using CICO and moderate exercise :)

submitted by /u/crunchy_crumbles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i0JTi5

No comments:

Post a Comment