Sunday, August 2, 2020

A tiny little victory

Hi everyone, this is a first post for me (I’m new to this sub!) but I just really wanted to share this small victory I experienced today. For some context I’m 5”7 21F CW73kg and I’m trying for a pretty small drop to my GW of 65kg (although my SW was 86kg). I’ve always had a really social (?) relationship with food, so I’d go out often and eat constantly. Like my whole social life was around eating and drinking. I started taking fitness and weight loss seriously in May/June by being more mindful around portions and having healthier and more nutritious meals. Part of that meant cutting out all my gorging dinners and excessive drinking. Tonight though, I saw all my friends together and they had all their drinks and chips and cheese and dips and even rum smoothies. Normally, I’d just go nuts on it (hunger or not) but tonight I didn’t! I didn’t feel a craving for it or even a tummy rumble. It was outside my eating window and I had had a good dinner and nothing about their food tempted me. Even mentally I didn’t feel weird or guilty around NOT engaging in food like everyone else did.

Maybe it doesn’t mean much but I think I just enjoyed really being able to notice that my habits and mentality have started changing for the better :,) I don’t have anyone around me that’s really in on my lifestyle change so I thought I’d just share it here :)

submitted by /u/Lost_K_K
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33pNqCm

No comments:

Post a Comment