Friday, August 21, 2020

tips on breaking through weight loss platue?

hi!

I'm 26f, 29% of fat, 5'9

so it's been a very painful topic for me, I've been at the same fat percentage for the last 6-7 months and my weight scale has been steady. my body composition has changed back in January and I went from 33% of fat to 29% and I grew muscles by weight lifting. by all rules of nature I'm supposed to lose weight and size down, but it doesn't happen anymore. I'm not new to weight loss and I know my body very well, I know how much calories I need to maintain and to lose weight, but unfortunately my body doesn't want to lose weight anymore. I'm very frustrated, I went to see doctors to run some tests and my health is perfect and so are hormones. for now I just maintain trying fasting and low carbs only to see my body refusing to give away fat.

has anyone had positive experience with breaking through weight loss platue?

submitted by /u/seeyouhooman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ggybyK

No comments:

Post a Comment