Saturday, August 8, 2020

Trying to lose weight with diabetes

This is my first post ever but I really need some help/advice or something.. I’m 21f and I’m 165lbs (75kg) and 5’4 (163cm) and I have type 1 diabetes. I have been trying to lose weight for 4-5 months now and I have lost only around 6.6lbs and now my weight has been the same for a month and I’m starting to lose hope. I exercise 3-5 times a week (HIIT or walking) and I eat around 1200-1500 kcal a day, sometimes a bit more but I always try to stay under 2000 kcal. My goal weight is 132lbs or under but now I’m just trying to get to 143lbs.

Today my friend told me that she has lost 17.6lbs in ONE MONTH without doing any kind of diet. She just sometimes goes to the gym..

I feel like I’m stuck.. why is my weight loss so slow? What I’m I doing wrong? Should I cut back calories even more or exercise more? What should I do? I don’t want to be this chubby girl anymore.. I want to feel good about myself and be able to look in the mirror without crying.

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Mozarellagirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F69Hv7

No comments:

Post a Comment