Saturday, August 15, 2020

Very High Difficulty With Losing Weight

Hello all,

I am a 19 year old at 211lb, 5ft 6in. For most of my life, I’ve done pretty heavy exercise as apart of club swimming and high school swimming, doing 2 hours of practice (sometimes 4 during the winter) for 6 days a week. I was always pretty muscular but still had a pretty high level of body fat.

Around junior year of HS I weighed like 190 pounds. However, since I went off to college and haven’t been swimming, I gained a pretty considerable amount of weight and am now at 214.

I’m trying my best to lose this weight and hopefully get down to 170, but it’s been really tough. I’ve been eating around 1300 calories a day for a month and haven’t noticed any weight loss. Working out at home isn’t an option for me and no gyms near me are open so I don’t know what to do... I’m very confused since I feel like I’ve reduced my caloric intake enough without getting to the point of it being TOO low. Anyone else had similar experiences?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/NLGGHZ
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iKa1y9

No comments:

Post a Comment