Sunday, August 2, 2020

Weight Loss Update #2 - Hit My Short-Term Goal and Lost 10lbs so far!

Hello again! Let's go ahead and get the stats out of the way:

SW: 205; CW: 194.8; Long-Term GW: 160; Short-Term GW: Under 190

Crunches - 50; Pushups - 5; Squats - 50

I took initial measurements on 7/22/20 (Waist -41", Left Arm - 13.5", Right Arm - 14", Left Thigh - 24", Right Thigh - 25", Bust - 43")

Measurements as of 8/02/20 - Waist 40"; Left A 13"; Right A 13"; Left T 24"; Right T 24"; Bust 40.5"

Victories: Hit my short-term goal of being under 200lbs! Lost 10lbs total!

Starting off with the bad, my diet still isn't very balanced and I haven't done any strength training in the past two weeks (RIP to the resistance bands I bought). I also gave up on doing the jump rope challenge.

The good news: I've been hiking at least 3 miles everyday for two weeks! The trail I take is about an 70-80 minutes long and pretty rugged in some spots, so I get a good workout (my calves hate it). Since I've started hiking I haven't been doing a lot of extra exercises, but I plan to pick back up this week. I also haven't binged at all since my last update! There have been times when I just really want to give in, but I've stayed strong so far. I'm still eating out more than I'd like, but I'm staying within my calorie limit. Part of my eating out/binge problem is definitely related to my eating schedule change. I used to eat all the time (before work, during work, after work, relaxing on the couch, ect), but now I eat one meal a day (not technically fasting, I take vitamins when I wake up). My brain has sort of rewired, and I normally won't eat until after I've finished my hike or my work shift, so I normally don't eat until about 7 or later. When I'm hiking or working I'm thinking about food (today's food craving was Olive Garden, I caved, but hiked an extra mile and counted calories tightly), and it used to be really hard to not stuff my face, but it's getting easier to stop myself until I'm more in control. I bought some protein powder, but haven't really used it since I'm not doing in any strength.

TLDR; I'm more active than I've ever been, I'm more in control of my eating, and overall I'm a lot happier!

submitted by /u/1burpeewouldbenice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k7SwsU

No comments:

Post a Comment