Sunday, August 2, 2020

Should I incorporate my workout calories into my daily limit?

I'm a 32 yr old male, 5'6 and I weigh 168 lbs. My goal is 155 lbs.

I'm down from from 200 lbs but I've run into a bit of an issue. Lately I've been experiencing a lot of the issues associated with malnutrition; irritability, abnormal hair loss, poor sleep, constantly freezing my ass off. I started my journey out by restricting my daily calories to 1500, but eventually dropped it to 1373 to coincide with my weight loss, and incorporated running into my daily routine.

Now I'm burning around 400-600 calories during my runs, and have been doing my absolute best to not dip into the burned calories at all. Generally, I end each day having eaten around 1150 calories, but I'm concerned that, with the calories burned during my runs, I'm eating too few calories.

Should I start incorporating my burned calories? Should I bump my daily limit back up to 1500?

submitted by /u/Hello_Hurricane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fk0yLX

No comments:

Post a Comment