Monday, October 26, 2020

5 more pounds, but its slowed down a lot.

I'm 5'9, female, 125 pounds. I have lost a little bit of weight in the last three months by counting cals, but I've stopped counting and I know it's due to losing motivation. I think I started to lose it when my weight loss slowed down, but I feel like I'm making it worse by not counting cals. I make sure not to eat much. but I don't actually know how much I'm consuming. I'm still losing weight, but it's gotten really slow.

I've also gotten a little depressed. My boyfriend commented on how it's slowed down. I decided to have a slice of pizza to treat myself. It wasn't a whole slice, but he said, "maybe thats why your weight loss has slowed down." I dont think its because I decided to have a slice of pizza, but obviously he's concerned about it too...

Anyway, I'm hoping I can get peoples experiences with this sort of thing. What they did to remotivate themselves when they lost it. I'd really, greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Yua_eoa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kyo7nF

No comments:

Post a Comment