Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Motivation Partner

Hi! I'm 21, f. 5ft 123lbs

After my daughter was born I found a ton of motivation to lose weight. I did the keto diet and daily walks for about 5 months. I went from 160lbs to 111lbs. I was so proud of myself. Long story short thanksgiving rolled around and ever since then I have been STRUGGLING. I gained over 10 pounds this last year. It was slow at first but now every time I get on the scale my weight goes up.

I struggle with overeating and emotional eating. I have been working out fairly consistently but I'm overeating so much it doesn't seem to matter. For whatever reason, it has been so hard to get back on track. I would really love a weight loss/accountability partner.

I don't have a preference on the person's age or gender. I'd like to do pretty frequent check-ins to start. Looking for someone to harass me a little and I'll do the same for you. Mainly I just need help with the amount I'm eating. I can help you out any way you need as well! I'm excited to get back on the right track and to help other people stay accountable too.

submitted by /u/Azy9012345567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35LWHED

No comments:

Post a Comment