Monday, October 26, 2020

Need advice for maintaining motivation

Hello beautiful people, long time lurker here, but I need a little help and figured why not finally post.

I've been struggling with consistent weight gain over the last few years. Just a few years ago I was 230 (6'3) and happily playing sports daily. Today I'm 328 and can barely make it around my office without running out of breath. Luckily for me I love the gym and sports right? Yes....but no, because here's the caveat. I keep losing 30-40lbs, then just abruptly stop. Sometimes because I just wanted to binge pizza. Sometimes I just want to not care about doing stuff. I just start feeling so burnt out of everything, that I throw it all away. Next thing you know I'm 10-20lbs heavier than my initial starting weight.

So in the end what I'm really just asking is, how you guys keep motivation up during a longterm weight loss?

submitted by /u/TheRealApprentice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dZigoG

No comments:

Post a Comment