Monday, October 26, 2020

Would 1200 be top high of a calorie limit for me?

I'm 15, 5'1, 104 pounds and looking to drop some weight (not too much, just wanna drop a bit, before I get comments on my current weight) and I'm honestly not that active lol. I'm looking to lose some fat, and drop a couple of pounds.

Would 1200 calories be too many for me? I've got a limit of 900 right now, because I'm so short & don't excersize as much as I should, but I've binged a few times since I began that. I was thinking eating more would prevent that, but was just wondering if upping it to 1200 would cause maintenance/gain. And if so, what is a proper limit for me? I don't need super fast weight loss, but I also dont wanna be losing too slow haha. Everything I've looked up on this has been confusing, and I'm just hoping to get a clearer answer.

Thanks, and apologies if this is the wrong subreddit!

submitted by /u/LillyLovatic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G0LWoY

No comments:

Post a Comment