Monday, October 26, 2020

First day starting at 320

Today I have started the hard road to weight loss. I have pulmonary fibrosis and I have gotten to the point that every day functions have become almost impossible because of my breathing. I am scared that if I don’t make this change I will end up on oxygen or worse die because my lungs can no longer keep up with my body. Today was rough. I started nutrisystem after talking to nurses at pulmonary rehab who recommended. It feels like I am going from 0 to 60 with the changing of my eating habits and that is hard. I feel like the only thing my mind can think about is food even when I try distracting myself. Eventually I think I will have to do baritirc surgery because I can barely move and I need the weight off faster as my lungs grow worse. But I want to make some changes for me before that day.

submitted by /u/catsoddeath18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31MCOfh

No comments:

Post a Comment