Saturday, October 31, 2020

Avoiding loose skin with a 100lb weight loss?

Hi! I’m a 20yrs old female and I have been overweight my whole life. I did have two « major » weight losses in my life (one when I was I was 14yrs old, around 14kg in 3,5 months, and the other when I was 17, I think the same but I’m not sure because I didn’t have a scale at that time) but I always ended up gaining the weight back because it was short term. Now I am at my heaviest, 103kg (227lb). I took the decision to be serious about loosing weight this time and taking my time with it because I’m now only doing it for myself. I planned on loosing 5kg (11lb) a month, until I attain my goal weight (which is around 57kg/125lb). That makes overall around a 45kg/100lb weight loss. What I’m the most terrified of is loose skin. I’m really scared of loosing this weight and still really hating how I look because of a new issue/being flabby. I was wondering if 5kg a month was a good pace to not get loose skin? Also I have some stretch marks around my body, does that mean that those area will be loose/flabby after I loose the weight? I heard that muscles are good against loose skin, but should I build my muscles as I’m loosing weight or should I loose all the weight and then put on muscles? I’m kind of really scared of loose skin, do you have any advice?

submitted by /u/irrelevant-lemon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37WpZ6b

No comments:

Post a Comment