Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Lost 7kg and now my weight is stagnating, need to lose 10kg more

Hi all! I'm new here. Please check my flair for my statistics.

I've dealt with weight issues ever since I was a kid. For the past year I weighed above 80kg, I'm not sure exactly how much since I was too afraid to check for a long time. But since August this year I started eating less and more healthy food. I've now lost about 7kg (though it could be more, since I'm not sure of my exact weight back then, so I say 7kg just to be sure). I now weigh 73.6kg.

I'm really happy with my weight loss so far, and really proud of myself! I can see and feel the difference and it's very satisfiying. But recently, for the past week, my weight has been stagnating. It's been constantly shifting between 73.4kg and 73.8kg. Whereas I usually lose about 0.5kg a week (though it differs).

Basically, I'm very paranoid that if I don't change something about my diet, I'll stay on this weight. I don't think I'm fat, but I do want to be as healthy as possible, so losing 10kg more would definitely help. Right now I'm eating about 800 to 1200 calories a day. I know that sounds very little, but I really can't eat that much, because I feel full very quickly. As long as I don't start feeling weak, I'm okay.

I hope this is enough information, please if you'd like any other info please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance!!

TL;DR

I lost 7kg but my weight is stagnating now, what's the best way to keep the momentum going?

submitted by /u/StarnyArt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37R6Sum

No comments:

Post a Comment