Wednesday, October 28, 2020

I hardcore binged for the first time in my weight loss journey

I am so disappointed in myself. I have been on this journey since April of this year. Since then I have had some slip ups but nothing too bad. I really thought I had my emotional eating taken care of! Then I let a boy, who I wasn't even serious with, derail my progress and literally ate a whole pizza. I also haven't been good since then (been a few days) either. I really don't want to get on the scale because I am scared how bad this weekend (pizza, drinking, ice cream) has affected my weight. I know we all have mess ups and we just have to get back on the horse but for some reason I am having a hard time this time around. I guess I am just looking for people to commiserate with and asking if anyone has gone through this recently? It would be really helpful to hear some stories of people getting out of a funk and back on track!

submitted by /u/etm31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oz5AKj

No comments:

Post a Comment