Friday, October 30, 2020

In a caloric deficit but not losing weight

So little background on me I’m 23 now and weigh 180 pounds at 5”10. A couple years back at the age of 17 I was 228 and hated the way I looked. I decided to go on a weight loss journey and worked my butt off 2 times a day for 5 days a week and got my nutrition in order to cut down to 150 in about 8 months. So after that I have been maintaining my weight at around 165 but quarantine the last couple months made me gain 15 pounds that I’d like to shed off now. I started three weeks ago with a caloric deficit and 45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week as well as a weight lifting routine 5 times a week (Monday chest tris, tuesday shoulders, Thursday back and bis, Friday legs, Saturday bis tris and abs). I started at 180 and now three weeks later I am still at 180. I’ve been weighing myself every other day in the same conditions and the scale fluctuates from 179-182. I know I’m in a caloric deficit because I’ve accurately counting my calories at 1700 every single day and my tdee is 2793 cal a day. Sodium is at 600 mg a day and no more than that.It’s been extremely frustrating and I have no idea what’s going on. This is the first time in my life I feel helpless with all the work I’m putting in but seeing no progress. I want to put it down as water weight but I have no clue why after 3 weeks I would be holding this much water weight every single day.

submitted by /u/arabianmango
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/320Cfih

No comments:

Post a Comment