Friday, October 30, 2020

I lost 35 lbs. since the start of the year

Yesterday I weighed myself and I weighed 191 lbs. I started the year at 226 lbs. I'm happy but I haven't told anyone IRL about my weight loss. My clothes are definitely fitting more loosely now (except in the calf area of my jeans because running is making my calves bigger). I've been following a mostly plant based diet (I'm a vegetarian and do have some animal based products like cream for my coffee) and I run at least 3-4 miles three times a week. I drastically cut back on fast food and ordering out partly because it's not healthy, I need to save money and vegetarian options, while better, still aren't the greatest at restaurants. I'm learning some great vegetarian meals like three bean chili and tofu chili. This journey has been amazing and I can't wait to see what comes next.

submitted by /u/crochetinglibrarian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37UoNjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment