Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What do you do with your clothes that you can no longer wear because they are too big?

Do you hang on to them "just in case"? Do you go ahead and pitch, donate, try to sell them?

I need to get rid of some clothes that no longer fit. I feel that having a "safety net" of larger sizes is not good for me. But---I have to admit I'm sort of anxious about purging them. At the beginning of my weight loss, getting rid of my largest size clothes was no problem. This current batch that no longer fits...is harder for me??? It's a size that I was thrilled to be in just a year ago and clothes I really liked. Not sure what the difference is.....but in any case, it makes me nervous and anxious to be rid of them. Does this make any sense? What do you all do?

submitted by /u/MissCmotivated
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34w7kvL

No comments:

Post a Comment