Sunday, October 25, 2020

I want to lose weight but I have digestive issues.

Hello ! This is my first ever reddit post and out of a lot of desparation I am asking reddit for some help _^ Please excuse my English, I am from bangladesh. This may seem like I'm dumping all my problems here but I'm very new to weight loss and dieting so a little help and advice would mean a lot to me as I'm unable to either go to gym or see a nutritionist. I'm around 5'6 and 67 kgs and I'm very unhappy with my weight ,always have been. There were times I would starve myself to the point I've had ulcer and gas, I didn't know about proper diet , I thought I could lose weight by starving but that would lead me to over eating whenever I did eat and cause my stomach to hurt and have gas. (Current diet is really bad , consists of rice and curries , but i wish to change it ) Some advice would be nice on where to start and what would me good. I will start exercise too. Thank you very much _^

submitted by /u/YokaiNoKanashimi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31G60oi

No comments:

Post a Comment