Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 2 on Nutrisystem

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Started Nutrisystem this week as a way to kick start some weight loss. Usually, I travel 2+ weeks a month, live in hotels, and eat at restaurants for the vast majority of my meals. Due to COVID, I am not going to be traveling for at least another 4-6 months. I may never have another opportunity in my career to eat every meal at home so I figured this is the best time to try something like this.

So far so good. The food doesn’t look very appealing but honestly it tastes way better than I thought it would. I’m 5’8” and 215lbs... hoping to shed 40-50lbs over time.

Not sure what the time expectation should be for that goal on the Nutrisystem diet. My plan is to stick with it for the two months I signed up for and check the results at the end. If I like what I see, I’ll keep going. I’m doing my best to do this by the book. Also, I plan to cut out all booze except for weekends and it’s going to be strictly measured / reasonable.

Here’s to finding a better me :-)

Edit: Context

submitted by /u/apiph0bia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jy7h74

No comments:

Post a Comment