Sunday, October 25, 2020

I've lost my way and feel so upset!

I've been on my weight loss journey since May now and I totally can't get back on the wagon.

I started counting when I was 250lb (I was bigger but that was when I actually got on the scales) I am not down to 215lb but I have been the same weight now for over a month.

I'm struggling to control my binge eating at least once a week. I have just reduced my cals to 1600 instead of 1800. I start by using MFP but "forget" to put in my cals when I go off track.

I'm trying to walk 10k steps but I'm not.

I know all this is my fault and I should get back to rigidly calorie counting and walking but to be honest I feel utterly depressed.

I'm 35, fat, single, childless and about to be made redundant. I barely see my friends as they have families so on the nights instead I just eat, eat, drink alcohol then eat again.

I'm not sure why I've wrote this out, I just feel like I need to get my feelings down and maybe then it will help me give my head a shake to get back on track. That's the hope anyway.

submitted by /u/Picksupvix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35xYxJa

No comments:

Post a Comment