Monday, October 26, 2020

An Experiment To Break Through A Stall

So I've been stalled on my weight loss journey for the past 6 or so weeks. I'm a scientist by trade so I figured I'd start to experiment and learn how my body reacted to certain health changes to keep myself motivated through the stall. I just finished my first week where I completely cut out diet soda completely (I'm literally ADDICTED, 2-3 bottles a day easy) and drank >64oz of water every day. I can literally not drink water for days so this was a major change for me.

The first few days I had insane headaches and truly felt like I was dying, but after that I've felt INCREDIBLE. And the best part is I broke through my stall and dropped 4lbs on the scale this AM. I'm not sure that they're correlated but I figured I'd share and maybe this can inspire someone to switch things up to break through their stall!

submitted by /u/Noreen1212
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dZ5977

No comments:

Post a Comment