Saturday, October 24, 2020

It’s been 6 weeks with no weight loss. I’m an frickin’ anomaly.

I can really use some encouragement. While I have never been an over weight person quarantine got me hard. I do know how to count calories, balance macros, and make a workout plan as I have lost significantly in the past no problem.

This time though, it’s much harder and I don’t know why.

I started out just counting calories and after I lost the water weight my loss halted full stop. I then started an ever stricter calorie deficit (which I really didn’t want to do) and incorporated low impact workouts- still no results. In fact, I actually gained a pound back. At this point I can’t go any lower in my calorie deficit (1100-1300 daily) and have my upped my workouts to HIIT, cardio, and yoga on alternate days. still no results. My measurements are also the same.

I’ve never experienced anything like this for this long. I accept that there will be weeks I won’t lose, but not losing anything on a 1200cal diet? For over a month? It doesn’t make any sense to me. Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

submitted by /u/PlatinumWitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jtqLcK

No comments:

Post a Comment