Saturday, October 31, 2020

Accountability buddies - group chat?

Hey yall

I’m a 41/M/Norway with two small kids. I currently clock in at 186cm/148kg (6,1 / 326lbs). I have a lot of experience with yo-yo weight loss, although this time (After i got kids) it’s not going back down. That’s a problem especially because i now also have someone else to live for...

For whatever million excuses, I’m not sticking to my weight loss plans. I imagine there’s a bunch of you out there similar to me, maybe different life situation, gender, age, but struggling to get all that extra weight off ...

What if we got together a little gang, in a chat channel like WhatsApp and we keep each other accountable, and we make it together. I figure a group is better because then if someone drops out for s day or two, the rest will pick up the slack!

We can share meal plans, work out plans support each other, the works! I figure this will take at least a year, so there would be plenty of time to get to know eachother and make it happen!

Besides, struggling and achieving a goal with others is always much more fun than going it alone! Well be like Vietnam war buddies after this... except without all that PTSD/flash back stuff i hope ( i like the idea of having a “omg i was fat again nightmare!)

So anyway, is anyone with me? Let me know!

I’m thinking the group name can be “the weight-lossening” but I’m sure y’all have some ideas too!

submitted by /u/Roblieu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mGrg5i

No comments:

Post a Comment