Saturday, October 31, 2020

How do I lose weight when my partner doesn't want to

Before we start I've always been really bad at Grammer sorry in advance

Ok so 2 years ago I was 520lbs I had my "click moment" and in about a year and 2 months I lost 220 of it through constent diet and exercise, then I started dating my gf and long story short a cheat meal here, a cheat meal there, I'm back up to 360-380. Me and my partner live together now, we have both tried dieting together which has worked for the short time we did it but it only lasted a month I want to get back on track but if my GF doesn't want to what are some tips to stick to my diet because every time I try it only lasts for about a day maybe two. I know this sounds strange but I have issues remembering I'll be at work thinking that I want to start my diet Right here and now but on the way home or maybe that weekend after I'll grab a bag of hot Cheetos and some soda without even thinking and won't even realize that I'm breaking my diet until after, like I said I've already lost 200 lb I know what I'm doing so it's not that I'm depriving myself it's just that I can't remember that I'm on my diet, It was easier in the past because I was able to do it without any distractions but now that I live with my GF she brings home unhealthy food I have even asked her to try hiding it but that hasn't worked because our apartment is very small and any place she's able to hide it that's where I keep my normal stuff anyway,she is very sensitive about her weight and I've even asked her if me and her could go back on it together but she gets very emotional and refuses to do so. It's very frustrating because I have nobody in my life that is big and has gone through the same thing that I do so either 1 their overweight as well but they don't want to lose weight Or 2 they've never had to deal with weight loss so they don't get the struggle that I've been through and they just shrugg it off

sorry for the long post but if anybody has gone through weight loss while their partner hasn't and was successful I could really use some advice. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/pigin198
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jL5ADt

No comments:

Post a Comment