Saturday, October 31, 2020

How to know when to stop?

M/18/ 5’8 SW:230 CW: 162.8 GW: ?

So I don’t know if anyone had dealt with this, but I feel like this is a good place to ask. I’ve been on a weight loss journey for years now, but only this year have I taken it seriously. It’s been a year and 8 months since taking my journey seriously and honestly it’s been a blessing in terms of confidence. My ultimate goal is abs; I know you don’t need them to be healthy, but I just have always been obsessed with wanting them, and that has been my driving force since the start of journey. Now I’m at a loss. I’m technically a healthy weight, and everyone tells me I’m skinny( I have mild body dysmorphia so I don’t see what they see). I still have stomach fat, so I know I’m still around the 20% to 25% body fat range, and I know I need to get to 10% to 12% to be able to see my abs. Here is the other thing I don’t have a ton of muscle, actually I have really little muscle. I don’t know if I should continue to diet down until I get skinny then lean bulk back up, or if I should go into a maintenance with a slight caloric deficit and focus on building muscle. I really want abs so I was thinking just get skinny then bulk up slowly, but I don’t really know any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/dominicanblondeie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TIydq1

No comments:

Post a Comment