Saturday, October 31, 2020

NSV...fertility

One of the main reasons I needed to lose weight was my fertility, I had my son 6 years ago and I put on quite a bit of weight whilst pregnant but then even more after he was born. I had testing done with a fertility clinic and they told me I didn’t ovulate, which I already knew due to tracking etc and they couldn’t work out why and said it was my weight, I couldn’t have fertility treatment until I lost weight.

I’ve been on and off diets for the past few years trying to work on it and battling with my mental health. It’s a real kick when your told your weight is the reason your body doesn’t do what it’s supposed to and with other life problems in the mix it was too much.

Earlier this year I finally accepted and took the plunge to get help with my mental health, I still have a lot of down days but things are better. In June I decided to start losing weight and so far I’m down 37lbs. My binge eating has been in control and I feel much better for it.

Now I can’t really tell by looking at myself but the past 3 months I have ovulated on my own and had regular cycles and suddenly having another baby is possible right now.

I want to keep going with my weight loss as I still have a long way to go but I’m hoping that I will continue to go in the right direction and it only motivates me further.

submitted by /u/Avaxo20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jLi7qm

No comments:

Post a Comment