Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Initial Lack of Weight Loss

I am 5’ 7.5”, 193 lbs, female, 24 years old. I have been around 193-200 for the past 6 years. If my weight goes above 193, I find it really easy to get myself back down to 193, but never below. I am currently doing 75Hard, so I’ve been working out twice a day (walking/hiking and some body weight training/yoga) and been eating 1600 calories a day. I have tried to lose weight for years, and I understand it is all about CICO. I am measuring and weighing everything I eat. For some reason, my body never wants to go below 193 and I really need some advice.

Obviously, I am overweight. I should be able to lose weight. It’s so confusing because everyone says weight loss is generally rapid in the beginning and then slows closer to your goal weight, but I can never get past this first portion. I don’t personally want to go below 1600 calories, because that is my BMR and I’m pretty active. My TDEE is around 1990 even set at sedentary. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do to kickstart your weight loss? I don’t want to be too restrictive, and I honestly don’t mind slow weight loss, but I need to break this barrier. I have always wanted to pursue weight lifting, because I thought that would help recomp my body, but don’t have access to a gym right now.

submitted by /u/alaskanhillbilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kxJ7Li

No comments:

Post a Comment